Sectional doors are installed at openings in industrial buildings, warehouses, workshops, docks and other industrial facilities. The reinforced door structure ensures uninterrupted operation and the reliable sealing system guarantees high thermal insulation of the room.Installation siteAdvantages40/43/50/60/75/80/43+60/51+120 (big rib) series door panels, filled with polyurethane foam (about 45KG/m³), impact resistance 245kg/m³, anti-pinch , sturdy and durable, thermal insulation and sound insulation.The top and both side guide rails are equipped with EPDM sealing tapes a...
Sectional doors are installed at openings in industrial buildings, warehouses, workshops, docks and other industrial facilities. The reinforced door structure ensures uninterrupted operation and the reliable sealing system guarantees high thermal insulation of the room.
40/43/50/60/75/80/43+60/51+120 (big rib) series door panels, filled with polyurethane foam (about 45KG/m³), impact resistance 245kg/m³, anti-pinch , sturdy and durable, thermal insulation and sound insulation.
The top and both side guide rails are equipped with EPDM sealing tapes and bottom seals, which are completely sealed after the door is closed. The door panel interface is equipped with sealing rubber to cut off the heat transfer and reduce energy loss.
The torsion spring is made of high-quality spring steel, and the surface is treated with anti-corrosion and anti-rust treatment to achieve 30,000 cycles, and the order can reach 5/100,000 times. Pulley slides and hinges are an integral part of the balance system for light and smooth operation.
Brand control system, frequency conversion intelligent control door opening and closing, slow start and stop, more stable and durable. Multiple expansion ports are reserved to meet various customization needs such as interlock linkage, automatic door opening and remote control communication.
The torsion spring anti-break protection device is optional. When the torsion spring breaks accidentally, it will react quickly and lock the falling door body to force it to fall within 20cm. Safety anti-trap device.
Rich enhancement system, optional window, door-in-door, innovative non-threshold small door, lifting method, wind-resistant components, remote door opening, remote control, customized color of door panel, infrared safety protection and various induction door opening devices.
Optional colors (standard white, additional charges will be charged for customizing other colors)
H - the height of the door opening (the distance from the ground to the top of the door opening)
B - the width of the door opening (the distance from the left edge of the door opening to the right edge)
h - at least 500 mm above the door opening (the distance from the top of the door opening to the ceiling)
b1/b2 - requires a lateral distance of at least 150 mm left and right (distance from the corresponding edge of the door opening to the obstacle)
L is the depth of the room
When measuring H and B, take the maximum value as the final size
When measuring h, b1, b2 and L, take the smallest value as the final size
1. The section of the door body must move smoothly along the track, and the doors themselves must be balanced, that is, their weight must be compensated by the torsion force of the torsion spring.
2. Manual opening and closing of the lifting gate is performed only with the handle.
3. When opening and closing the lifting door manually, do not use excessive force.
4. Make sure that people and animals are not within the descending range of the lifting gate during the operation of the lifting gate.
5. It is strictly forbidden to move below when the lifting door is closed, otherwise it may cause personal injury.
6. When the lift gate is opened and closed, it should not be impacted or hinder its free movement.
7. Make sure that there are no foreign objects and debris in the track when the pulley is moving. Their presence can cause the door to skew and jam.
8. Do not let the guide rails and pulleys be contaminated, because this may cause the smoothness of the movement to be disrupted, and if it is an electric drive, this may cause it to overload and malfunction.